Sakkusu - Deluxe Baritone Saxophone - Gold Lacquer
- Free 42-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
The new Sakkusu baritone's strong build quality, good ergonomics, and competitive price make this a serious contender for anyone looking for a baritone on a budget
The Sakkusu deluxe is the upgrade from our standard Sakkusu baritone- offering a fuller response and improved consistency of tone throughout the horn’s range. This sax, a budget instrument by baritone standards, still offers an impressive dynamic range and should serve well in pretty much any musical context. The high register which can be an issue on some cheaper baritones comes out with robust confidence.
Sold with a Case and a Yamaha mouthpiece, this is a package that delivers far more than its modest price would suggest.
• Solid construction and mechanism, comfortable key layout.
• High-Quality Pisoni Pads
• Top F# key. This extra top note was introduced on most saxes in the 1960s and most teachers recommend it.
• Gold Lacquered Brass. Easy to clean and looks beautiful.
• Yamaha mouthpiece (with cap & ligature). Widely regarded by teachers worldwide as the best model for students.
• Hard case with wheels & outer pocket.
• Comfortable padded neck strap, lacquer cloth, cork grease and mouthpiece patch.
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Gold Lacquer Keys
• Key Touches: Simulated pearl
• Neck: Sakkusu
• Case: Sakkusu Hard Case with Side and Top Handles
• Mouthpiece: Yamaha 5C plastic
• Made in: China
• Free professional set up and free check over within a year
• Recommended For: Student to Intermediate players, Doublers
This horn is simply put, fun to play; it responds well, is easy to get around and has a great lively, positive character. Its balance of punch and warmth makes for a really full, satisfying response that doesn’t thin out in a high register. Jules@sax.co.uk
Delivery & Returns
FAST & FULLY INSURED SHIPPING TO USA. PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Goods purchased online can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
FREE 42-POINT PRO SAXOPHONE SET-UP INCLUDED
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at SAX, we know that when you buy an instrument, our pro set up is absolutely essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum performance.
Furthermore, we offer an exclusive benefit to our customers. Any new saxophone purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.