Grade by Grade - Alto Saxophone - Grade 2
- Fast Worldwide Delivery
- Award Winning After Sales Service
Grade By Grade Alto Saxophone Grade 2 - Book/CD draws on the rich and varied Boosey & Hawkes catalogue of classical, contemporary and educational repertoire, highlighting composers such as Serge Prokofieff, Dmitri Shostakovich, Karl Jenkins, Carol Barratt and Christopher Norton, alongside arrangements of traditional music from around the world by Peter Wastall, Vera Gray and others.
This practical anthology provides the complete repertoire resource for the aspiring Grade 2 Alto Saxophone and creates the perfect package for teaching, exam preparation and performance, all carefully selected by Janet Way.
Grade By Grade Alto Saxophone: Grade 2 - Book/CD includes:
- 19 pieces & short studies, each complemented by a useful practice and performance tip.
- Grade-appropriate scales and arpeggios linked to the repertoire through bespoke text and exercises.
- Selection of sight-reading activities.
- Aural awareness tasks.
- Piano accompaniment booklet.
- CD of full performance demonstrations, Piano backing tracks and grade-appropriate aural awareness resources.
Delivery & Returns
FAST FULLY INSURED SHIPPING TO USA
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.