Theo Wanne MANTRA Metal Mouthpiece - Soprano Saxophone
- Fast Worldwide Delivery
- Award Winning After Sales Service
The MANTRA soprano mouthpiece has a fat projecting sound with just the right amount of edge.
Its unique rollover baffle, square window, Shark Gill Chamber, along with Theo’s advanced manufacturing techniques; make this a standout in the mouthpiece market.
You will receive the most consistent and highest quality soprano mouthpiece in history.
Warren Hamm touring with Ringo Starr is also playing the MANTRA Soprano mouthpiece. Any contemporary soprano player wanting a bright, yet full and fat soprano sound, will love the MANTRA soprano mouthpiece!
- Great for all types of Jazz, R&B and Rock & Roll.
- Very nice core sound!
- Revolutionary Shark-Gill Chamber™ with a medium step AND roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case!
- Finish: Reticulated finish.
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating.
- Ligatures: The metal MANTRA includes our integrated two-point contact 24K Gold plated Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate.
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
A very versatile mouthpiece! It feels like Theo is filling a niche between the Durga and Shiva with this one. You can get plenty of brightness out of it thanks to the baffle design. But it's not so bright that you can't control it and soften it up for other situations if needed. The chamber is also a nice middle ground. Big enough to achieve a solid core, but small enough to get plenty of focus and projection. With the added bonus that this piece is priced lower than either the Durga or Shiva, you can't go wrong! If you play everything from jazz to pop, rock, and R&B, this might be the only soprano piece you'll ever need! - Oren Gurney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Delivery & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100 TO UK MAINLAND
FAST & FULLY INSURED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Goods purchased online can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.