Sakkusu - Tenor Saxophone - Deluxe - Ex-hire (Grade A)
- Free 42-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY, BUY AN EX-HIRE!
May show signs of light use but is in full working order.
The latest and greatest SAKKUSU RANGE! Professionally set up by our in-house technicians and supplied with a high-quality Yamaha Mouthpiece
Our latest range of Sakkusu saxophones offer incredible quality for an unbelievable price, none less so than the new Sakkusu Deluxe Tenor which gives customers more choice when browsing the range. The Deluxe boasts a solid construction, comfortable key layout, solid intonation and a pleasant full-bodied tone. The Gold Brass construction of the Deluxe also allows you to get a much deeper tone than the regular brass model, unlocking that classic tenor sound.
Sold with a smart Backpack Style Case and a Yamaha mouthpiece, this is a package that delivers far more than it’s modest price would suggest.
• Solid construction and mechanism, comfortable key layout.
• High Quality Pisoni Pads
• Top F# key. This extra top note was introduced on most saxes in the 1960s and most teachers recommend it.
• Gold Lacquered Red Brass. Easy to clean and looks beautiful.
• Yamaha mouthpiece (with cap & ligature). Widely regarded by teachers worldwide as the best model for students.
• Hard but lightweight shaped case with backpack straps & outer pocket.
• FREE online beginner tuition access. Learn at your own pace at home.
• Neck strap, 2 x reeds, lacquer cloth, cork grease and mouthpiece patch.
• Material: Red Brass
• Finish: Gold Lacquer
• Key Touches: Simulated pearl
• Neck: Sakkusu
• Case: Sakkusu hard shaped black case with backpack straps and outer pocket
• Mouthpiece: Yamaha plastic
• Made in: China
• Free professional set up and free check over within a year
• Recommended For: Students
As soon as I played this sax I was impressed with the sheer quality of sound and playability that oozed from it. I think the real kicker here is the Gold Brass material which seems to allow for more overtones in the sound, enhancing what was a pleasant sound into a satisfyingly rich one. Anything other than yellow brass is pretty rare on horns of this price range, which makes this particular sax great value for money. It can be hard work to get an easy sound out of ‘budget’ end saxophones but with the Sakkusu Deluxe it came naturally, a hallmark of a great sax. The instrument feels solid under the fingers, which is always reassuring, and played nicely in tune with minimum fuss. Considering the lack of options available at the moment, this plugs a nice hole for both beginners and those looking for a quality first Tenor sax.
Matthew Racine - Matthew@sax.co.uk
Delivery & Returns
FAST & FULLY INSURED SHIPPING TO USA. PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Goods purchased online can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
FREE 42-POINT PRO SAXOPHONE SET-UP INCLUDED
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at SAX, we know that when you buy an instrument, our pro set up is absolutely essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum performance.
Furthermore, we offer an exclusive benefit to our customers. Any new saxophone purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.