Keilwerth SX90 Soprano Saxophone - Gold Lacquer
- Free 42-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
The SX90 Series combines the legendary manufacturing of the Keilwerth brand along with the influence of legendary Keilwerth artist David Liebman. All models are based on an innovative new bore and bell design that offers less resistance with a centered tone and even pitch throughout the range of the instrument. All key work is produced entirely by hand to ensure the most accurate mechanism and precision.
- Bell diameter: 3.7" (95mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Easy operating octave mechanism
- Stainless steel screws
- Adjustable palm keys (height and angle): optimum hand positioning
- Mother of pearl key inlays without metal rim: optimum playing comfort
- B-Bb-C#-G# key mechanism for the left hand little finger: easy to operate because of pivoted Bb key
- Auxiliary high F# key: improved playing facility in the altissimo register
- Adjustable thumb rest (height and angle): optimum hand positioning
- High quality leather pads with metal resonators, waterproof: long lasting, improved sound projection and clarity
- Hydraulically formed neck: excellent intonation and response
Delivery & Returns
FAST & FULLY INSURED SHIPPING TO USA. PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Goods purchased online can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
FREE 42-POINT PRO SAXOPHONE SET-UP INCLUDED
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at SAX, we know that when you buy an instrument, our pro set up is absolutely essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum performance.
Furthermore, we offer an exclusive benefit to our customers. Any new saxophone purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.