Benedikt Eppelsheim Bass Saxophone
- Free 42-Point Professional Set-up
- Fast Worldwide Delivery
- Award Winning After Sales Service
- Free One Year Checkover
An incredible bass saxophone made by leading bass sax specialist, Benedikt Eppelsheim
Made by Benedikt Eppelsheim in Germany. Each and every component is handcrafted by Benedikt to the highest standard resulting in a very special instrument that oozes quality. Decorated with fine engraving.
Low Bb to high F#, additional altissimo register valve, wide bore for a warm voluminous tone, large tone holes for a free response and dynamic range, new neck design for less resistance, precisely shaped bore taper for accurate intonation, brass with old gold lacquer.
- written range Bb 3-F#6, sounding Ab1-E 4
- one octave below the tenor saxophone
- additional altissimo register valve to written D 7, sounding C 5
- wide bore for a warm, voluminous tone
- large toneholes for a free response and a large dynamic range
- new neck design for less resistance
- precisely shaped bore taper for an exact intonation
- same fingering positions as on any modern saxophone
- Supplied with hard case and ebonite mouthpiece
Delivery & Returns
FAST & FULLY INSURED SHIPPING TO USA. PAY THE FINAL LANDED COST AT CHECKOUT!
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Goods purchased online can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
FREE 42-POINT PRO SAXOPHONE SET-UP INCLUDED
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at SAX, we know that when you buy an instrument, our pro set up is absolutely essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum performance.
Furthermore, we offer an exclusive benefit to our customers. Any new saxophone purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.