BAM Signature Soprano Case
- Fast Worldwide Delivery
- Award Winning After Sales Service
Stylish but practical soprano case modelled in a Selmer style. Protective with enough storage possibilities to keep all your small accessories together.
Molded on a Series II Selmer Soprano Saxophone
Inside the case is a high density foam core carefully shaped to cradle your sax, spare necks and mouthpiece safely. The modern leather and Curon exterior is water and tear resistant with two pockets to carry your reeds, strap, and any other accessories. As well as two sturdy care handles D-rings are provided to allow the case to be carried on either a shoulder strap with backpack straps. All in all a complete package!
• Inside cradle made of injected high density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
• Dedicated compartments for the Neck and the Mouthpiece
• Accessories compartment
• Association of Real Leather & 1200 denier Cordura fabric, water-resistant and protective against abrasion and tear
• 2 padded backpack straps, adjustable, removable
• Bam silver pulls
• Side handle
• Subway handle
• Large back pocket 40x14 cm, extensible 40x25 cm.
• Real Leather secret accessories pocket
As a technician I am very critical on cases however I have always rated the BAM designs. The Signature is no exception; well made, with a lot of protective qualities, but styled to keep it modern and slimline.- Amy Craig
"Very stylish and highly practical - every consideration for storage has been thought through. Extremely protective too!" Jim Cheek
Delivery & Returns
FAST FULLY INSURED SHIPPING TO USA
If you're based overseas and would like more information, please read our overseas guide located here
Orders in stock and received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to custom ordered goods, products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc), digital download codes or software licences. Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.